Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Third Relic: Relic of Eternity Part 6



I walked into this room and saw some gorgeous relics and a sarcophagus standing alone.




I opened it up....



...and was knocked a little woozy. What was in there, I'm sure I'll never know. I do suspect it was a mummy.



While I was walking, I spotted a floor switch...



...which opened yet another door. I spotted a keystone on an ornate marble stand, and grabbed it and slipped it in my pocket.


Upon going through the door the keystone opened, my eyes sprang open as this was an area unlike any other in the entire tomb. There were both live and dead grasses and in the middle of the area was a dead tree! It looked as though it hadn't been touched for centuries.



I looked around this place (sure was hard to see around it, with all the dead grass) and spotted what looked like a keystone at the base of the tree. Sure enough, it was a keystone. I decided to pick it up.


I was getting sleepy and I knew from the light and the shadows in the tomb that it was either very late at night or very early in the morning. So I found a spot in the grasses to put my tent and fell fast asleep. I'm actually getting used to this.

So concluded day two in the Tomb of Death. I'm not dead yet.

Dreaming of gilded relics and hugs from Satis and Imsety, Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment