Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Third Relic: Jackpot!


I put the key in the hole... and my eyes flew open and my heart began to pound.




And the reason why was simple: I spotted a glistening chest flanked by not one but three sarcophagi! I knew, without knowing, that I had found the relic.



Getting to it, though, was not going to be easy. In the blinding light I spotted a pile of ancient coins, and a mummy emerging from one of the sarcophagi!



I took a deep breath over the loud beats of my heart. Savannah, calm down, I told myself. I grabbed my camera and decided I'd record this for posterity.

But then there was the bigger problem... how was I going to retrieve the relic?
Thankfully, I was blocked from the view of the mummy by a makeshift wall consisting of several statues and a thick-ish wooden partition. This shield allowed me to try to figure out what to do.



Then, I found perhaps the most important floor switch ever. Stepping on it made the first mummy burn up in a fiery blaze!
But no sooner had the first mummy burned up... than the second mummy appeared!



I took care of one mummy, but to have a second one appear was just adding insult to injury....
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment