Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Third Relic: Relic of Eternity Part 3


I woke up the next day and decided to finish tackling that area of the tomb.




I went through the room and through the iron gate, finding a corridor with a pile of rubble in the back of it. I needed to clear the rubble pile in order to reveal a statue which opened a door. I like these puzzles but they're so complicated at times. Sometimes I wonder why can't these tombs be straightforward.


I walked into another room, with a bunch of switches. However, one wall was 'lit' differently from the others. I decided to walk to it and stick my hand in the hole.


Ewww, bugs! But thankfully, bugs don't bother me that much. Remember, I had a bug collection as a kid, too. The switch deactivated some fire traps both obvious and hidden.


I spotted that the switch had also unlocked a door that was flanked by cat statues.


Walking through the door, I spotted another room that was one giant fire trap.







My task in here was to move a statue basically from one end of the room to the other in order to activate a hidden floor switch. Believe it or not this took most of the day.






After finally getting the one statue on the floor switch, I had to move the other one, which was considerably easier. I'd chosen to do the most difficult one first.




My final step in this room was to step on the floor switch the second statue unlocked. And that one unlocked the next room...


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment