Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Third Relic: Relic of Eternity Part 4


I walked into the next room with the statues flanking me.




Looking down the corridor, I spotted a rubble pile.


I got out my pickaxe and chopped at the pile of rubble until it was cleared.



This revealed a door which led to another room, this time with tiles hiding a fire trap. Attempting not to step on those was more difficult than it looked, but somehow I managed to do it, and I walked down yet another hall.




At the end of this hall was another pile of rubble which had to be cleared. So... you know the drill ... I took out my pickaxe... and cleared it. This revealed two piles of ancient coins.


Walking further I found a wall emblazoned with hieroglyphics. It looked different from the surrounding wall so I'd decided to check it out. Sure enough, there was a hidden door that I decided to walk through.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment