Friday, January 29, 2010

The Third Relic: Jackpot! Part 2


After I rose and took a picture of the second mummy, I decided that since the floor switch 'took care of' the first mummy, I would see if it would do the same for this one.



When the second mummy burned in a fiery blaze, I now needed to turn my attention to getting the relic.

I figured out that the statue was blocking my entrance to the area where the relic was, so I had to move it. The whole time my heart was about ready to jump out of my chest.



Finally there was the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The glistening, gleaming relic was now in my hands.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you. are. AMAZING! I absolutely love both this and Just Plumb Nuts. Ive been reading them over the last couple of days. I really hope you continue with these so I can see what happens! I really hope Satis and Imnesty (or however you spell it) go back to Sunset Valley with Savannah.
    Please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete