Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Third Relic: Relic of Eternity Part 2



I walked into the next room, holding my map in my hand, and saw the room was wet. And then I figured out why. Poison darts shot from every corner on the floor! If just one of those darts went through my body, I would be dead. Instantly.



Fortunately, I saw a pathway through the pile of darts, to a wall. Of course it was carved with hieroglyphics, but I thought it might be hollow so I felt around to see if it was hiding a secret door.



Sure enough, the wall hid a secret door, behind which there was a chest and a wall hole.


Sure enough, inside was a ceramic bowl and a money bag.



Next I saw a wall hole next to another wall with hieroglyphics, which told me there had to be a hidden door. So I stuck my hand inside the hole...



...and it shut off the poison darts and opened a hidden pathway to yet another room, this one filled with gravestones and ancient artifacts.



I looked over and saw an iron door leading somewhere, and an area right in front of the door that was suspiciously closed off.



But by that time, I was barely keeping my eyes open. Sooo... I looked around for an empty spot to put my tent, and fell fast asleep right then and there.


Dreaming of gilded relics and hugs with Satis and Imsety,
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment