Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Third Relic: Relic of Eternity Part 5



I'd walked inside this room and saw assorted pottery and baskets. Why did the goodies inside the baskets look like they were fresh-picked from a garden? Hmm...




I kept walking...


...and I saw this gorgeous gold and black marble sphinx statue. I wondered why the statue was just there... all alone...so I looked around it. Sure enough, I picked up a money bag...





...and the entire room lit up in a blaze of red light and a spring of water shot up from the floor! Before long I was drenched -- because apparently it was a water trap.


Dripping wet, I walked down a staircase...




...and found myself having to move around a statue. I had to basically cut corners with this statue, it was NOT easy.









This led me to walking down yet another long winding hallway...and I was gape-mouthed the whole time, soaking all of it in.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment