Friday, January 15, 2010

The Third Relic: Relic of Eternity Part 1


I quite literally walked into one giant fire trap.
It seemed everything around me was burning, blazing hot. I almost wanted to take my shirt off, too.


In my line of sight there was a wall that looked different from the surrounding wall. I knew there had to be something hidden behind it. The problem was getting there.

I stood there for a few moments, just trying to think about how I was going to get there from where I was standing. Finally I found an avenue to get through.

I felt around for a hollow spot in the wall. When I found the spot, the wall collapsed, revealing a hidden door.



I went inside the door, only to find more fire traps and a snaking corridor. I saw some old pottery stacked beside one of the walls. I kept looking around and found a hole in a wall and a marble table with what looked like a keystone.



I swiped the keystone from the table and then spotted the wall hole.




After digging through the wall hole....



I went to the other side of the room, where I unlocked the door with the keystone.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment