Friday, December 18, 2009

Back Amidst the Sands


I'd been summoned back to Egypt for a second go-round in the desert. When I left, I had found myself embroiled deep in a mystery pitting the local residents of Al Simhara against a multi-national corporation, MorcuCorp. I had learned that the Landgraab family had long ago cemented a certain sinister alliance with the corporation, and that they'd set up shop here to plunder the land of its myriad riches. I decided that I didn't care how many trips it took me, I was going to get to the bottom of this mystery.



First things first, though: I had to get hold of Layla. After all, she was the one who summoned me here. So I hopped on my brand-new custom-made cobalt blue Kenspa scooter (that I bought in France) and rode back into the main town square.


When I spotted what I believed was her house, I hopped off and took off on foot.


When I found Layla, she told me that the Madbouli family had a giant, ancient library in their basement. And that a book about the three ancient relics was hidden in there.


About half a sim hour later, I knocked on the door of the Madbouli residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment