Monday, December 21, 2009

MorcuCorp HQ (cont'd)


The next day I was back at the Amin residence, and back looking at Satis and her brother, Imsety, home alone. Satis and Imsety were speaking (in Arabic of course) and I pretended to listen, all the while waiting and watching for the right moment to take my leave of them and go back to the commander's computer.



I walked down to the commander's desk, this time without further incident. I sat there and stared for a few moments at his laptop and his telephone. Okay, Layla gave me the password and I'd emailed Ari and asked her about obscure Windows commands. Now to remember everything they told me...



*type type type*
I typed in what I remembered of Layla's password. Oh drat, I must have put a letter or number in the wrong place. I tried again, and this time it went through!
Layla called me saying the password went through, and she was able to decipher the coded meaning of the words.
The second relic, the Relic of Life, was in the Tomb of the Desert Ocean, on the desert side of Al Simhara. I would have to get in there, get the Relic, and bring it back.
Of course.



By the time I got back to base camp it was well past 1 in the morning and I was getting sleepy. The next day I would go after the Relic of Life.
Dreaming dreams of gilded relics,
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment