Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Second Relic: The Relic of Life Part 2


I walked in and it was like I was going into another world. It was quite simply the most beautiful place I'd ever seen. Wall after wall was filled with exquisite artwork dating back thousands of years. Whoever built this tomb -- er, shrine to themselves, because that's what most Egyptian tombs were -- had to be incredibly wealthy or influential -- or both. I decided, right then and there, that I was going to build my own family mausoleum.



There were untouched pools of water so clear I could see the sky's reflection on the surface.

In order for me to get to a switch I had to press, I had to swim. So I stripped down to my swimming trunks and dove into the water. Look, I'm a mermaid! (I'm missing the tail)

I got out and started looking for the switch to open the door.


I placed the star keystone I'd found on this one chest, and found nothing but some dried food.



I hopped back into the water to swim to the other side. Boy, I'm glad I taught myself how to swim!

Back on the other side, I stepped into a room that looked as though it hadn't been touched for thousands of simyears. "Why has no one found this place?" I wondered. "Creepy, it must be only for worthy adventurers." Like me.


The room was absolutely over-run with weeds. If the relic was in here somewhere, I'd have to wade through the grasses.



I didn't care how long it took me, I was going to do just that.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment