Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Second Relic: The Relic of Life Part 5



Rise and shine, princess... You're in an Egyptian pyramid! You're living your dream!


I guessed it was about seven a.m. when I woke up the next morning with an extra spring in my step. The ancients told the time by the position of the sun in the sky. I was hungry so I took one of the dried morsels out of my bag and put it in my mouth.



I took back to the water to swim to the other side where I would open the door and start again. I decided I would need to comb through the places where I'd been and see if I'd overlooked something in the weeds.






So I found a statue and several floor switches. I heard something click...


All right, down into a basement! Now I was getting somewhere.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment