Monday, December 28, 2009

The Second Relic: Relic of Life Part 6


When I descended into the basement I saw another corridor with exquisite artwork. A part of me wanted to just stay in here and enjoy the view, but I knew I came in here to look for something and I had to leave.




After grabbing some ancient coins from the makeshift display case, I walked onward. It seemed like a veritable museum of some sorts down here.


I saw a room full of statues and an electric trap. Someway, some how, this had to be navigated.




I knew that I would have to move at least one of those statues around, if not more.



Moving the statue disarmed the trap that guarded a doorway.



Sphinx statues guarded an indigo treasure chest. Yes! This must be where the keystone to the Water Temple is. Now I can find the relic.


Relic of Life, here I come!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment