Friday, November 20, 2009

Day Two: The Pyramids (cont'd)


After getting out of the water, I spied some marble statues and a sarcophagus. I figured maybe moving one of them around could help me get to the next room.


I spied a pile of rubble which was blocking one of the doors, so I started chopping it up. Again, those weights at the gym really helped here.



When that failed, I opened up the sarcophagus, and only THEN did the door unlock. Whew!


In the next room, there was a switch that opened yet another hidden doorway.


After I opened six treasure chests in a row and a sarcophagus, I saw... a MUMMY!
Now, ordinarily, I'd have been thrilled and curious about it, but I was NOT in the best of moods. I knew it was late because I was exhausted. But there, before me, was a real live mummy. When I got out my camera to take a picture, the mummy jumped out at me and grabbed my neck...


"That should teach you not to trespass!" he grumbled in a gruff voice. I was in no mood to fight, so I was knocked out, right then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment