Friday, November 27, 2009

Day Two: Dragon's Maw


I woke up ravenous, so I raided the kitchen. Luckily I found some pancake mix sitting in a cupboard. I also found some milk and eggs in the refrigerator. So I said, okay, I can make some pancakes. If only I could remember how mom made them at home...



Then I sat down and ate my reward. Mmmmm....



Okay, so maybe they weren't mom's pancakes, but they would have to do, since I'm literally thousands of sim-miles away from Sunset Valley. They weren't burnt.
Soon after breakfast, I got a phone call from a Lee Yao. I'm not even sure how he got my number (it may have been from Deng). He wanted an outsider's help with a 'delicate matter.' I had to go into the Temple of the Dragon in the Maw, up on this steep hill and tell him what I found there. I didn't see how any of this made sense or connected, so I just grit my teeth and started walking.



When I hiked up to the Dragon's Maw, I immediately sensed a foreboding atmosphere. Still, there was something drawing me closer. Since I'm naturally curious (you kind of have to be, for this work), I wanted to investigate further.



It looked like a deserted thicket, then I found a flight of stairs leading to a tomb below. I took a deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment