Thursday, November 19, 2009

About this blog


If you're coming here from my family's blog, Just Plumb Nuts, well, you're in for a treat, I suppose. I'm Savannah Plumb, from the Plumb family's 3rd generation. My parents, Shandra Bellingham and Nathan Plumb, are both hit movie composers. How, then, did their daughter wind up doing -- this?
I've always been the adventurous type. There isn't much that scares me, honestly. Catacombs, cemeteries, and ghosts get me excited. I run towards them instead of away from them. It's why I took a part-time job at the cemetery in my hometown, Sunset Valley.
I'm also told that as soon as I became a child, I asked for an easel and a set of paints. And I've also discovered that I enjoy writing as much as I do painting.
This blog is only to detail my World Adventures trips. My brothers Noah and Sebastian will take turns taking over @ JPN when I'm not around. I'll return to JPN when I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment