Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day One: The Tomb of Discovery (cont'd)




After unlocking the door with the crescent key I ended up having to stomp on a moving square to open another one.



I shuddered a tad when I happened upon an exposed mass of bones. The remains of the person who they belonged to had to have been there for thousands of simyears. Most of the dead people I'd ever come across had been buried in caskets.



I looked around and saw there was another barricade behind a door. Who sets these traps, anyway? I thought.




I examined the big chunk of marble before me. Was there a way I'd have to move it to activate the switch?

I went about the business of moving the chunk of marble around until I found the next floor switch. Thankfully that strength training at the gym was useful there.


I was feeling pretty good about myself after finding the floor switch to walk through the next door.


After walking a few paces, I happened to spy another chest. Going closer to it, I realized this must be what Tahiya was looking for.

There was a manila folder with a pile of papers.
There was one thing I had to do. I had to go back to Tahiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment