Friday, April 9, 2010

Trouble at the Museum


Yves Bernard (the relics expert in Champs Les Sims and the exact same fella I had to ask out for poor sweet Beatrice Bonnet) requested my assistance in a matter with the museum. Apparently he's the new curator of the museum and, since the security detail he hired kept quitting, he needed someone to help keep watch over the treasures there.




I said, "Ok, I'm game! I'll check it out."




So I was back at the museum for the second time that day, this time I sensed I was hot on the trail of something.



I got to the museum at nine that evening and ran inside. I didn't hear anything different at first.




Yves had told me to go up to the Egyptian exhibit. I passed by some relics that certainly looked familiar to me from my travels there. But I didn't hear anything unusual, so I went back to him.




"You didn't hear anything there?" he asked in a rushed accent. "Try the Chinese exhibit then."
"Okay," I said, and back I went to the museum.



I noticed a switch when I got there. I decided I needed to check it out.


When I dug my hand in the hole in the wall, I heard a click. I knew it was a secret door, and I knew I had to tell Yves.

No comments:

Post a Comment