Friday, April 9, 2010

Trouble at the Museum Part Deux



I got up early the next morning and decided to make myself some Belgian waffles with some of the things they had in the fridge at base camp.



After leaving base camp, I decided to go directly to the art museum. The sooner I got to the bottom of this, the better.


When I got to the museum, I went to the restroom and changed into more comfortable adventuring gear. Goodness, it felt great to be back at work, back in my element. This is where I belong.


I walked through the secret pathway to the basement.





When I got there I saw a torch that looked to be out of place. So I decided to check it out.



The torch revealed some floor switches, so I went back to pushing statues around. I cannot believe I was glad to be pushing statues around.

No comments:

Post a Comment