Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trouble at the Museum Part Cinq


I emerged from the basement through a secret tunnel and ended up right outside. After coming out, I took the opportunity to stretch.



I also took a bite of the pemmican Gustave gave me. It's like the dried bread that you buy but sweeter.






Then, I was off. In the middle of the night, I was on my way to the cemetery in France with the remains of the former curator.



When I got there, I went looking around for the family plot. But, I admit, that wasn't the only thing I was searching for.



There were a few ghosts wandering around, too! This particular one was a red ghost, meaning he burned to death.




After I did some poking around, I found a switch that I activated.






Spotting the family plot, I laid the poor unfortunate curator to rest.

Now that he was rested, so was I. I crashed right there, in the cemetery. I guess it had always been my fantasy to sleep in one...

Dreams of Gustave, Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment