Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I will survive -- I'm in France


So, now I'm in France.
The last time I was here, my parents got married.
And I left with more questions than answers. Especially about my grandmother Jamie Jolina's French family.
I had to leave Sunset, the collar around my neck was stifling, if you know what I mean.
I hate being handcuffed, and the adoption has me handcuffed.
And it's not just the adoption.
It's all the expectations that come with being Nathan Plumb's daughter.
You know, like, I'm supposed to get married, settle down, have ten thousand babies, and just basically be a society dame grinning for the cameras.
That's not me. That has never been me.
If you think I'm having second thoughts about the adoption, that's not so, at all. I'm more convinced than ever that I'm meant to be Satis and Imsety's mother. I know I can be that guiding light in their lives, just like I've been with Sebastian and now with Neil.
I guess it's all the damn waiting that has me a little weary.
I'm not a patient person anyway, and the waiting just makes me sick.
Sooo... now I'm here. And I will survive.



I first heard the song over at Ari's and I've kind of taken it as my mantra, my theme song if you will. I checked the adventure board, and some poor dame called Beatrice Bonnet wants me to ask this guy Jules Bernard out for her.

Hellooooo!?! You're asking someone who's never been out on a date... to ask someone out for you?


Oh boy. Wish me luck. Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment