Friday, April 9, 2010

Frustration


I was in a huff after my encounter with Jolene so I ran away from there and over to base camp, where I simply walked upstairs without speaking to the other explorers (all Chinese!) and went to bed.



The next morning, I drank a quick juice because I was in no mood for eating and went over to the art museum again. I had a hankering to practice martial arts and I'd gotten a tip that in the Chinese exhibit at the museum that I could practice on the training dummy there.


I guess you could say I was still in my sour mood because I spent most of the morning at the dummy, taking out my frustrations, imagining that it was Jolene. Just kidding. But I did get a nice workout out of it.
Right after I finished my workout, I got a phone call. I was going to be back in the swing of things, quite literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment