Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trouble at the Museum Part Six


I woke up at about eleven in the morning. I picked up my tent and got ready to leave.



Hopping on my trusty Kenspa, I rode through the town straight to Alexis' Relics, the relic shop where Yves Bernard, the new curator of the Champs Les Sims museum, worked part-time.


When I arrived there about forty-five minutes later, I looked around for Yves and wondered if he was in the warehouse.

"Doctor Plumb," he acknowledged me as I walked in. "You look concerned. You have news about the museum."


"I do. Seems the old curator met a rather unfortunate end. "
"Oh? Please, do, tell me about it."
I told him everything, about the note he'd left, about the exhibit on the bottom floor he was putting together, about how he wanted to be buried next to his wife in the family plot.
"Hmm, I'm glad you got to the bottom of it all. Happy to hear all this is now ended and I can hire a permanent security detail for the museum."
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment