Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trouble at the Museum Part Quatre



Suddenly I had an idea.



I had a notion to turn around and go into the room that was locked. There I found a suspicious looking chest.



Apparently opening that chest triggered a switch that allowed me to avoid the lightning trap and get into the room I was apparently supposed to get into.


What I saw, though, surprised even me. And I'm not easily surprised, especially in my travels.


There was an enclosed room with a makeshift gravestone and a note. It read, in a rushed script, "I was the curator of the museum. I was working on this exhibit when the door closed behind me." He continued to make a request -- to bring his remains to the family plot, where he'd be buried with his wife.
So that was it. This poor gentleman met his unfortunate end deep below the basement here in the museum.




Once I found his remains, the next step was to try to get out of here before I met the same fate -- and to explain everything to Yves, who has no clue about any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment