Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Writings of Qin Shan Hu

Screenshot-113Screenshot-110

The first room I walked into looked like it was a huge stadium where fighters learned their craft. 

  Screenshot-114

I spotted a hole in the wall, which curiosity told me to dig through. 

 

Screenshot-115

After I unlocked a switch and pulled a statue…

 

Screenshot-121

I opened the gate which the switch unlocked.

 

Screenshot-116 Screenshot-117

That led to a floor that was yet another level beneath the surface. 

 

Screenshot-118

I found this dive well, which I explored.  I found nothing of significance in it, though I did find it useful for one other thing...

 

Screenshot-119

…keeping myself from getting burned from a series of fire traps leading to the chest where Qin Shan Hu’s papers were kept. 

 

Screenshot-120 

Eureka! 

 

Screenshot-122

With the papers in my backpack, I hopped on my scooter and returned to the Forbidden City. 

 

Screenshot-123

“I have no more to teach you, you have passed all the tests that I have required of you.  You have proven yourself a worthy student.”

No comments:

Post a Comment