Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh, one more thing…

Screenshot-115

While I was in China one more thing happened. 

Yes, that is a ghost.  The ghost of an old woman who died at the Martial Arts Academy.  I noted the ghost while I was learning martial arts for my latest quest. 

Screenshot-116

The ghost had managed to spook everything and everyone in sight. 

Screenshot-118

Screenshot-119

One poor lady was practicing when she saw the board breaker move and just passed out. 

 

Screenshot-120

The ghost worked out alongside other students…

Screenshot-122

…and in easily one of the strangest twists I’d ever seen, even took a shower afterwards.

Screenshot-121

“Someone, do something, please!” one lady screamed.  So, I had to do something.

Screenshot-128

I ended up having to bring the tombstone to the mausoleum because everyone else was too spooked to even deal with the ghost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment