Thursday, February 4, 2010

Adoption Update



The next day, I was on the phone. Practically all day. Apparently Samir Amin has stuck his tentacles all over the adoption agency. I knew he was well connected but not THIS well connected. I found out from Layla that a relative of his is in charge of the adoption agency!
Samir Amin thinks I'm some little girl from some backwater town in the states who just up and decided she wanted to 'do some good' and adopt a couple kids from a foreign country. Most of you reading this blog know I'm not that little girl. And that is not the situation, at all.

He wants to break me. Discourage me. But I'm not easily broken. I'm a lot tougher than I look.





On a lighter note, I managed to get the snake out of the basket while snake-charming, finally.




I fixed the sink in the food kitchen, too.



But my eyes were on the prize... just one moment with Imsety.

No comments:

Post a Comment